Our Construction Technology program allows individuals to successfully gain theoretical and practical training in Residential Building and Renovations. The school provides work site conditions for a realistic education that prepares you for the work force. Graduates receive Construction Technology and Working at Heights Certifications. Post program support includes resume building and Job Placement Assistance.
- Reading & Interpreting Blueprints
- Demolition & Clean-up
- Framing & Rough Carpentry
- Windows & Door Installation
- Roofing & Flooring
- Tile Settings
- Finish Carpentry
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Working at Heights Training
FORMAT & SCHEDULE
This 10-week fast paced program is designed for experienced individuals previously trained in construction trades and would like to obtain a recognized certificate by the Ministry of Advance Education & Skills Development.
- Duration: 10 Weekends
- Schedule: Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 am to 3:00
- June 16 - September 9, 2018
- July 28 - October 21, 2018
- September 15 - November 25, 2018
- October 27 - December 23, 2018
This 3-month program is designed for the beginners who would like to pursue a career in the renovations industry. Students include individuals looking for a new career, and new immigrants who need re-certification from the Canadian trades school.
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- July 9 - September 28, 2018
- October 1 - December 21, 2018
Valid Photo Identification
Proof of Ontario High School Diploma/Transcript or Equivalent
- Have the ability to lift up to a minimum of 50 pounds
Please fill in the details below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.